Our goals are to:
• Make our patients’ dental experience comfortable and personalized.
• Value our patients’ time and demonstrate respect by keeping on schedule.
• Be very cognizant and accommodating to each patient’s sensitivities.
• Provide practice hours that accommodate the varying schedules of our patients.
• Provide a dental experience that puts our patients first.
• Be a continued source of support and service to our patients for their needs.
• Welcome new patients to our practice at all times.
• Accommodate emergency appointments as quickly as possible.
Dr. Robert Mermet is very empathetic to those with sensitive teeth as they have similar issues and does his best to move at a pace that keeps their patients comfortable.
Your scheduled appointment time has been reserved specifically for you. We request a 24-hour notice if you need to cancel your appointment. We are aware that unforeseen events sometimes require missing an appointment, and appreciate your cooperation.
Our office is committed to helping you maximize your insurance benefits. Because insurance policies vary, we can only estimate your coverage in good faith but cannot guarantee coverage due to the complexities of insurance contracts per employer. Your estimated patient portion is expected to be paid at the time of service. As a service to our patients, we will bill insurance companies for services prior to balancing the "patient responsibility" to you. If you have any questions, our staff is always ready to answer them and to support you in every way possible.